When we talk about the latest trendsetters in fashion, we cannot help but think about our favourite Bollywood stars. Our social media feeds are forever flooded with their pictures and videos, and we are always on the prowl looking for some Must Have Fashion Jewellery inspiration from them.
Be it their real life or reel, these ladies carry themselves with élan and wear clothes and jewellery that truly define them as individuals. No wonder that they manage to make heads turn wherever they go.
Bollywood Inspired Must-Have Fashion Jewellery Pieces:-
If you are looking out for some fashion inspiration, let us look at some avatars of our favourite Bollywood leading ladies:
Power of Pearls:
Pearls are timeless and who better than the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor Khan to remind us of that. She stole our hearts with her portrayal of Kalindi in Veere Di Wedding, and her bridal look took our breath away. The best part about that look – it was quirky, minimalistic and fun! Total Bridechilla Mood.
Can you take your eyes off that elegant pearl strand? Recreate her look with these beautiful necklaces from Finura by Richa:
- Pearl Chokers– These chokers are a beautiful twist to Kareena’s look with this Must Have Jewellery Piece. The pearls, along with the stunning stones make it the perfect accessory for an understated wedding look. Just like her, opt for some nude makeup and a tiara of flowers. You will literally blow everyone away with your freshness.
- Light Brown Pearls Necklace – This unique pearl necklace is ideal for a low-cut or an off-shoulder blouse. If you are a bride off the beaten track and are looking forward to wow everyone with your quirkiness, this Must Have Fashion Jewellery piece can do wonders for you.
Get this beautiful neckpiece here.
Serenity of the Moon:
There cannot be anything more beautiful or calmer than a brightly shining moon. One of our favourite fashionistas, Katrina Kaif took the beauty of the moon a few notches higher by wearing these beautiful mooncut earrings for the Nickyanka reception is the best Jewellery to Invest In. Needless to say, she looked absolutely stunning.
Recreate her look with these stunning mooncut earrings from our collection inspired by Bollywood Star Must Have Fashion Jewellery Online:
- Gold and Silver Polished Mooncut Earrings – Embellished with pearls, these beautiful earrings are meant to be worn as a statement accessory. Pair the gold polished variant with any warm-hued outfit, and the silver polished one with a cool-toned outfit. Leave your neck bare for maximum effect of these Must Have Fashion Jewellery Pieces.
Sassiness of a Cocktail Ring:
A cocktail ring is the best jewellery to invest in if you want to sport an absolute minimalistic look. Look no further than the stunning Anushka Sharma for some inspiration.
Is there anything that is not perfect about the above look of Anushka Sharma with simplistic Bollywood Star Jewellery Online? The nude makeup, the glittery dress being complimented perfectly by only a cocktail ring as an accessory – it is like a masterclass on minimalistic, yet elegant dressing.
These beautiful cocktail rings by Finura by Richa will inspire you to recreate her look:
- Chrysanthemum Stone with Zircons– This ring is perfect for those days when you are wearing a heavy Indian outfit and want to keep your Fashion jewellery minimal. The black stone of the ring makes it a versatile piece that can be paired with a wide variety of outfits.
Get this beautiful ring here.
- Sterling Opal Stone Ring–This stunning ring with a beautiful opal in the center surrounded by zircons is a perfect addition to your vanity. Wear some stud earrings, leave your neck absolutely bare and let this beauty of a ring do the talking.
Get this beautiful opal ring here.
All types of floral and nature must have jewellery are in vogue at the moment. Our favourite celebrities are flaunting them with pride and who better than the gorgeous Sonam Kapoor to teach us a thing or two about them.
There is no way that you can miss the lovely floral maang tikka sitting prettily on her head. It emits a very pristine and fresh vibe perfect for any daytime function.
Check Out Sonam Kapoor’s Sangeet Look
Have a look at these pretty maang tikkas inspired form Bollywood Star Jewellery Online from Finura by Richa:
- Gold Polished Flower Design – This floral maang tikka is the perfect accompaniment for a bride on her haldi or sangeet function. Pair this with a gold polished choker necklace and dance your heart away.
Get this pretty maang tikka here.
- Citrine Stone in Gold Polished Flower – This pretty floral maang tikka will make you look as fresh as a flower. Its simplicity makes it a very versatile must have Fashion Jewellery Piece that can compliment a wide range of Indian outfits.
Get this beautiful floral maang tikka here.
Go get your hands on these beautiful Bollywood Star Jewellery Online now and wow everyone with your beauty, confidence,and poise.